Welcome to Summer 2018!
- Registration does not begin until April 16th.
- You must fill out a Request for Approval to Enroll webform FIRST. I will need to check seat availability before I approve official enrollment. There are no guaranteed seats in these courses.
The summer course schedule can be found here (click on 490, 530, and 590 to view all offerings): https://courses.illinois.edu/schedule/2018/summer/IS
Please contact Karla Lucht, at (217) 244-3810 or ischool-continuinged [at] illinois.edu if you have questions or need assistance.
There are limited seats in the following summer courses:
- IS 458AO Instructional Strategies and Techniques for Information Professionals
- IS 490ILO Informal Learning Spaces
- IS 516AO School Library Media Center
- IS 530GAO Law (Legal Resources)
- IS 539AO Information Consulting
- IS 590AVO Audio-visual (AV) Materials in Libraries and Archives
- IS 590BBO Bookbinding
- IS 590CBO Cataloging for School Libraries
- IS 590DYO Digital Citizenship and Youth
- IS 590SJO Social Justice in Youth Literature
- Requests are approved based on availability of seats, etc.
- Times listed are Central Time
- Deadline to register
- Summer (full): CLOSED
- Summer I: CLOSED
- Summer II session: June 1st