Managing Your University of Illinois Accounts and Passwords
Your username for all these accounts is your NetID. If you don't know your NetID, you can look it up in the online directory at http://illinois.edu/ds/search. You should use a strong password that is unique to your University of Illinois account (you shouldn't reuse a password you've used for other services such as a bank or social media account).
- University of Illinois - Used to access University services such as class registration, financial aid, student records, campus wireless, email, and the iSchool Moodle.
- iSchool - Used to access services such as printing and iSchool file storage.
- My Library Account - Used to manage your library account.
- UIN - Your University ID Number (UIN) provides a unique identifying number for your student records.
iSchool Account Services
- Requesting a Guest Account
- Leaving the School - If you are graduating, you will lose access to many University of Illinois resources, but you can retain access to the iSchool Moodle. Change your password annually when prompted to keep your account active. If your account deactivates, you can contact the iSchool Help Desk or the campus Technology Services Help Desk to be reactivated.