Individual Quota Information
- Students: $42 for the year. You must be currently enrolled in an iSchool course.
- Faculty, Staff, & PhD Students: $450 annually
- Nondegree Students: $21 for the year. You must be currently enrolled in an iSchool course.
- Black and white printing is $0.07/page. Color printing is also $.07/page. Color printing is available on Optimus, located on the 2nd floor near the faculty/staff mailboxes.
- Quota renewals are done once a year on August 16. Unused quota does not carry over, however additional purchased quota does. Additional quota for regular printing can be purchased from the front office (Room 112).
Group Printing Accounts
If you are working with a group or project (including TAs, RAs or GAs), group printing accounts can be created which do not count against personal accounts. Please contact the Help Desk to request a group printing account.
Log in to the Print Server with your iSchool password to check your quota and print logs.
You can purchase additional print quota from the front office (Room 112). Please keep in mind that the front office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.