In order to print from a School workstation, you first need to mount the printer to your profile.
- Go to https://print.ischool.illinois.edu/.
- Log in using your NetID and iSchool password.
- Click on Printer Management.
- Click on Printer Automounts.
- Scroll down to select which printers to use and check the boxes next to the printer names. Printer availability depends on your status in the School database.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Update Mounts.'
- Log off the computer and log back on.
- You are now ready to print to the networked printers throughout the building from any iSchool domain computer.