Reservations requiring Help Desk support for off-hour events requires at least two weeks advance notice.
Equipment may be borrowed for up to one week. Longer reservations require approval from the Help Desk manager.
AV equipment may be borrowed by iSchool faculty, students, and staff.
When requesting Help Desk assistance, please provide the time at which your event starts. If the room is available, we will set up your equipment 15 minutes before the stated time. If you need support earlier than 15 minutes beforehand, please explain in the "Additional Comments" field at the bottom of the form. If the room is not free before your event, we will do our best to provide your support in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Please send requests, changes, or cancellations to help [at] support.ischool.illinois.edu.
- Digital Audio Recorder
- Computer Speakers
- USB Room Microphone
- USB Headset Mic (with microphone)
- Headphones (no microphone)
- Speakerphone and extra microphones (iSchool building only)
- Digital Camera
- Digital Video Camcorder
- Projector Screen (iSchool building only)
- TV cart with VCR/DVD (iSchool building only)
- Slide Projector
- Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.12 and 10.13
- Mac/Windows adapters for connecting to VGA and HDMI projectors
- Extra Cords (power strips, extension cords, ethernet cables, USB cables)
- Bike lock
- Reflective vest