Chieh-Li "Julian" Chin, visiting research scientist at the iSchool's Center for Digital Inclusion (CDI), is a co-organizer of the Smart Gigabit Communities Reverse Pitch competition at this weekend'...
Master's student Natalie Leoni is the winner of this year's Graduate Student Exhibit Contest and the C. Barbara Mueller Award for Excellence in Exhibition Design, sponsored by the University of...
Marianne Martens (MS '06) will deliver the 2018 Gryphon Lecture on Friday, March 2, at the iSchool. Sponsored annually by The Center for Children's Books (CCB), the lecture features a leading...
- Portrayals of doctors in comics have become more realistic, nuanced
- CDI completes successful five-year run
- Get to know Soraya Silverman-Montano (MS '11), youth librarian & NLA president
- HathiTrust Research Center hosts fourth annual UnCamp
- Underwood’s research shows paradox of women’s representation in literature through the ages
#iSchoolUI on Twitter