A pending Supreme Court case involving a dispute over cheerleading uniforms may provide legal guidance on the difference between "creative works" and "useful works" in copyright law, says University...
J. Stephen Downie, professor and associate dean for research, participated in the Center for Open Data in the Humanities (CODH) seminar, "Big Data and Digital Humanities," on January 23 at the...
A new book co-edited by Associate Professor Bonnie Mak investigates how archives, archival practices, and the notion of the archive are being explored across the disciplines. Showcasing the work of...
- Alumna Jeanine Finn: Researcher, librarian, and "ninja of information spaces"
- Cooke's new book addresses need for diversity and social justice in LIS education
- Join the iSchool at ALISE 2017
- BCCB honors the best books of 2016 with Blue Ribbons
- Get to know Tim Lockman (MS '05), reference and instruction librarian—and musician
|The iSchool @ ALA Midwinter|
|Jan 24||iSchool Professional Mentor Program Orientation|
|Jan 25||Alternative Spring Break Orientation|
|Jan 25||iSchool Diversity Committee drop-in hours post-Women's March|
|Jan 25||Curriculum Committee Meeting|
|Jan 25||iSchool Professional Mentor Program Orientation|
|Jan 26||Diversity Committee meeting|
|Jan 26||Center for Children's Books Galley Giveaway|
|Jan 26||Libraries, Literatures and Literacies minitalk: Laurie Allen|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter