Assistant Professor Rachel M. Magee has been awarded a three-year Early Career Development grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS grant RE-07-18-0054-18), under the Laura Bush...
The iSchool is hosting a special three-day gathering, INDABA: Conquering Racism, from April 27-29. All are invited, and remote participants can join online. The Indaba, which is a Zulu word used in...
iSchool faculty and alumni played an active role in the Playful by Design Spring Symposium, which took place April 5-7 on the Urbana campus. The symposium, organized by the Playful by Design...
- Diesner co-chairs workshop on social sensing
- iSchool coordinates IMLS-funded forum on data mining research
- Cooke to deliver keynote at University of South Carolina event showcasing diversity
- Get to know Katie Dunneback (MS ’03), librarian and romance writer
- Website celebrates achievements of University of Illinois women
|Apr 24||iSchool Corporate Showcase|
|Apr 25||Clair Irwin CAS Project Presentation|
|Apr 27||CIRSS Seminar: Katherine Bode|
|Apr 30||Curriculum Committee Meeting|
|Apr 30||CIRSS Seminar: Elizabeth Wickes|
|May 1||MS/IM Virtual Information Session|
|May 2||ALA Monthly Meeting|
|May 2||Jinlong (Kenney) Guo's Dissertation Proposal Defense|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter