S.K. (Kayleigh) Van Poolen is a Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) student who has advanced degrees in political science, urban planning, information sciences, and law. On November 15, Van Poolen's...
Unique in its sheer size and breadth, a new open dataset released by the HathiTrust Research Center (HTRC) will provide researchers with access to otherwise restricted information. The HTRC Extracted...
An interest in medical informatics led Henry A. Gabb to pursue a doctoral degree in LIS. Gabb's research goal is to mine the vast scientific literature and genetic databases for biomarkers that...
- iSchool cohosting international workshop on digital scholarship centers
- Alkalimat to deliver keynote at symposium on African American culture and philosophy
- Ana Lucic defends dissertation
- Bettivia examines significance in video game preservation
- Ximin Mi (MS '13) emphasizes lifelong learning and collaboration in award-winning video
|Dec 7||Data Science Club Meeting|
|Dec 7||ALA monthly meeting|
|Dec 7||Faculty meeting|
|Dec 8||Diversity Committee Meeting|
|Dec 8||iSchool Alternative Spring Break (ASB) Program Overview|
|Dec 8||iSchool Holiday Party|
|Dec 9||Fundamentals of Data Science webinar|
|Dec 13||Online Orientation (Spring 2017 Admitted Students)|
|Dec 15||MS/LIS virtual information session|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter