Doctoral candidate Jinseok Kim successfully defended his dissertation, "The impact of author name disambiguation on knowledge discovery from large-scale scholarly data," on April 24. His committee...
Master's student Kortney Rupp has been selected by the Special Libraries Association (SLA) as recipient of the 2017 Marion E. Sparks Award. This award provides funding to attend the 2017 SLA Annual...
Doctoral candidate Claudia Serbanuta successfully defended her dissertation, "Voices from the Other Side of the Wall: The Case of Romanian Libraries of the 1970s and the 1980s," on April 24. Her...
- Winning startup team at Campus 1871 includes iSchool student Saajan Dehury
- Tilley shares comics research with variety of audiences at April events
- Alumnus David Kalat looks for hidden clues in a digital domain
- Black and Gabb honored with Shera Award for Distinguished Published Research
- iSchool to host Information Ethics Roundtable
#iSchoolUI on Twitter