According to Associate Professor Kate McDowell, storytelling is one of the few ways you can help people quickly understand cause, effect, and what they can do. For that reason, storytelling is a...
Master's student Tura Dover served as an intern for the Illinois Library Association (ILA) during its annual conference on October 10-12. Dover worked at the registration desk and said the best part...
Karla Lucht, graduate studies advisor and coordinator of continuing education, and Ann Ohms, K-12 program coordinator, will present at the 30th annual Illinois School Library Media Association (...
- Bonn and colleagues receive IMLS grant for scholarly communication project
- Cooke discusses library segregation at Digital Dialogues event
- iSchool researchers present at DML 2017
- Illinois leads $25 million alliance to develop Internet of Battlefield Things
- Ludäscher and collaborators present work and tools on data quality, provenance at TDWG
|iSchool @ Illinois School Library Media Association Annual Conference|
|Oct 20||iSchool @ Millikin University Graduate & Professional Schools Fair|
|Oct 20||iSchool reception at ISLMA|
|Oct 22||Pumpkin Carving!|
|Oct 23||Introduction to Online Portfolios|
|Oct 23||Community Read: Origami Craft & Story Time for Families|
|Oct 23||Employer Tips on Creating UI and UX Portfolios|
|Oct 24||Halloween Bake Sale|
|Oct 24||Courses and Careers: Information Architecture and Design|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter