Eight iSchool instructors were named in the University's List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent for Summer 2017. The rankings are released every semester, and results are based on the Instructor and...
Three recipients of the 2017 Digital Library Federation (DLF) Forum Fellowships have ties to the iSchool. Jane Kelly, an MS/LIS student in the Leep program, and Nushrat Khan (MS '16) were awarded DLF...
The field of library and information science (LIS) has a long history of research on the preservation of materials in libraries and archives. However, that research has focused almost exclusively on...
- Cooke to present diversity workshop at international symposium
- Alumna builds relationships in India through global program
- iSchool faculty ranked as excellent for Spring 2017
- Weech honored for contribution to IFLA and the library profession
- Travel fund to honor Dolan’s memory, support student discovery
|iSchool @ Big Ten+ Graduate School Exposition, Purdue University|
|Sep 25||Tech Talks: Roadmap to Joining a Startup & Brunswick Innovation Lab|
|Sep 25||iSchool @ Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology's 2017 Graduate School Fair|
|Sep 26||Faculty Research Lightning Talks|
|Sep 27||Center for Children's Books Open House|
|Sep 28||Acing the Technical Interview with Syngenta|
|Sep 28||How to start or reignite a student group!|
|Sep 29||Advising Klatch: Meet the Graduate Minors!|
|Oct 2||Tech Talk: Competitive Intelligence with IBM|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter