Three recipients of the 2017 Digital Library Federation (DLF) Forum Fellowships have ties to the iSchool. Jane Kelly, an MS/LIS student in the Leep program, and Nushrat Khan (MS '16) were awarded DLF...
The field of library and information science (LIS) has a long history of research on the preservation of materials in libraries and archives. However, that research has focused almost exclusively on...
Nicole A. Cooke, assistant professor and MS/LIS program director, will present a workshop at the two-day international symposium, Diversity by Design: Reframing Diversity Discourse in Canada, which...
- Alumna builds relationships in India through global program
- iSchool faculty ranked as excellent for Spring 2017
- Weech honored for contribution to IFLA and the library profession
- Travel fund to honor Dolan’s memory, support student discovery
- Summer program offers Chinese students opportunity to learn about information science
|Sep 19||How to start or reignite a student group!|
|Sep 19||Curriculum Committee Meeting|
|iSchool @ ACM Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing|
|Sep 20||iSchool at Idealist Graduate Fair|
|Sep 20||Courses and Careers: K-12|
|Women's Coding Workshop (Software Carpentry)|
|iSchool @ Big Ten+ Graduate School Exposition, Purdue University|
|Sep 25||Tech Talks: Roadmap to Joining a Startup & Brunswick Innovation Lab|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter