Assistant Professor Nicole A. Cooke's book, Information Services to Diverse Populations: Developing Culturally Competent Library Professionals, is now available from Libraries Unlimited....
The iSchool will be well represented at the annual conference for the Association for Library and Information Science Education (ALISE), which will take place from January 17-20 in Atlanta. ALISE '17...
The staff at The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books (BCCB) has announced the 2016 Blue Ribbons, their choices for the best of children's and young adult literature for the year. Blue Ribbons...
- Get to know Tim Lockman (MS '05), reference and instruction librarian—and musician
- Mak discusses interdisciplinarity at MLA 2017
- Witt selected as 2016-2018 iSchool Research Fellow
- Interest in archives leads Glasco to take the "Leep" to LIS
- An informatics approach helps better identify chemical combinations in consumer products
|Jan 17||Meet Blackboard Collaborate workshop|
|Jan 19||Alternative Spring Break Orientation|
|The iSchool @ ALA Midwinter|
|Jan 21||2016 Downs Award Reception at ALA Midwinter|
|Jan 24||iSchool Professional Mentor Program Orientation|
|Jan 25||Alternative Spring Break Orientation|
|Jan 25||Curriculum Committee Meeting|
|Jan 26||Diversity Committee meeting|
|Jan 26||Center for Children's Books Galley Giveaway|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter