Professors Michael Twidale and Bertram Ludäscher will participate in upcoming Dagstuhl Seminars, which will be held February 26-March 1, in Wadern, Germany. The seminars bring together researchers of...
Master’s student Kortney Rupp has been selected by American Chemical Society (ACS) Publications as one of two recipients of the ACS Publications Travel Grant for Librarians and Library School...
Doctoral student Shadi Rezapour and Assistant Professor Jana Diesner will present a paper at the 20th ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW 2017), which...
- Suchman to deliver Design Dialogues Speakers Series lecture March 3
- iSchool to make strong showing at IDCC17
- Get to know Michelle Chronister (MS '09), user experience and accessibility consultant
- iSchool names program directors
- Book edited by Cooke and Sweeney looks at teaching social justice in the LIS classroom
|Welcome Weekend - New Spring 2017 LIS Leep students|
|Feb 27||Tips for graduate-level writing: Common hazards and strategies for avoiding them|
|Feb 28||The Untold Story of American Superheroines|
|iSchool at ICE 2017 Conference|
|Mar 1||ALA monthly meeting|
|Mar 1||Academic Success Series: Citation Management|
|Mar 2||MSIM Courses & Careers: Information Architecture and Design|
|Mar 2||SLA General Meeting|
|Mar 2||Libraries, Literatures and Literacies minitalk: Elizabeth Hoiem|
#iSchoolUI on Twitter