Current students, faculty, and staff have 24/7 swipe access.
If you need additional access for a special event or for employment reasons, please contact the front office staff in Room 112.
Obtaining a Key to the Building (Key Policy)
To request keys for yourself, your students, or anyone who needs a key, please log in to the key request system using your campus NetID and Active Directory password. Instructions are available on using the key request system (log in with your NetID and Active Directory password). Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and you can pick up your key from the front office (Room 112).
If you have any questions about this system, please contact jdmorgan [at] illinois.edu (Jen Anderson) or hege [at] illinois.edu (Erik Hege).
Reserving an iSchool Room
Reserving a Room in the iSchool Building Room requests will be approved for the current semester only. Requests for future semester dates will remain tentative until classes have been finalized.
Fall semester: approximately July 1
Spring semester: approximately December 1
Summer: approximately May 1
Recurring meeting requests will only be accepted for the current semester. Please submit a new request each semester.
If your meeting/event is cancelled, please ensure to cancel the reservation via Outlook or by emailing plregan [at] illinois.edu (Peggy Regan) so that the room can be made available to others.
There are two options available to reserve a room in the iSchool building:
- Preferred method: Using your personal Outlook (Exchange) calendar, create a meeting/event and invite the preferred room via Scheduling Assistant. Please note that although a room may show available in Outlook, all room requests are considered tentative until you receive a confirmation email that your request has been accepted.
- Email plregan [at] illinois.edu (Peggy Regan) with the following information:
- Meeting/event name
- Starting and ending times
- How many people are expected
- Preferred room (if applicable)
A confirmation email with the details will be sent once an available room that best fits your needs is determined.
Please note that all room requests are considered tentative until you receive a confirmation email that your request has been accepted.