IS 571 Advanced Topics in Use and Users of Information
Variety of newly developed and advanced topics courses within the field of Use and Users of Information, intended to augment the existing Information Sciences curricula.
- 571 CP - Children’s Programming
- 571 IS - Information Services for Diverse Users
- 571 LR - Literacy, Reading, and Readers
- 571 LG - Library Gaming Programs.
- 571 TL - Teen Library Programs
Textbooks and Course Materials
Available from the Illinois Union Bookstore (IUB).