Research Services supports and promotes the research activities of the School, large or small, funded or unfunded. Specific areas of support include:
- Project planning and consulting: identification of funding, services, and other resources, providing assistance with human subject and intellectual property issues, as well as providing general planning support and assistance with promotion to potential partners, agencies, foundations, and corporations.
- Grant proposal development: proposal design, identification and approval of cost sharing resources, and budget development.
- Research administration: pre-award support for proposal submission processing and proposal budget approval, and post-award management of expenditure compliance, effort certification, financial reporting, and budget alterations.
- Research policies: assistance with human subject certification and management of intellectual property agreements.
- Research computing: pre-award technology planning, research programming support, software development tools and training, and web communication resources and general technology consulting.
|FOR HELP WITH||CONTACT|
|Navigating grant proposal and pre-award processes||Tamara Roosevelt, Senior Grants and Contracts Coordinator|
|Navigating post-award processes||Research Services|
|An IRB protocol or editing and proofreading a paper or proposal.||Research Services|
|Promoting a new award, research initiative, or publication||Cindy Brya, Assistant Director for Communications|
Research Services personnel report to Associate Dean for Research J. Stephen Downie, who can be reached through Visiting Research Services Specialist Ryan Dubnicek.