IS 590 Advanced Topics in Information Foundations
Variety of newly developed and advanced topics courses within the field of information foundations, intended to augment the existing Information Sciences curricula.
- 590 CE - Community Engagement
- 590 IT - Introduction to LIS Technology
- 590 LS - Logic and Semantics in Information Science
- 590 MI - Memory and Information
- 590 RGS - Race, Gender, Sexuality Information Professions
- 590 YCE - Youth Services Community Engagement
Textbooks and Course Materials
Available from the Illinois Union Bookstore (IUB).