The AI Curriculum Committee is interested in hearing from you in order to assess and enhance the AI curriculum at the iSchool. We invite you to one (or both!) of our informal fireside chats, where you can share your perspectives and suggestions. These are drop-in sessions, so you can stay as short or as long as you’d like!
The questions below will be part of the discussions:
- What are some of the broad themes in AI that we should cover at the iSchool?
- As a student, what classes have you taken that discuss AI-related topics?
- As a faculty member, what are you doing with AI in your courses?
- As a staff member, what feedback have you received from students on AI?
- To your knowledge, what AI-related topics are currently missing in the curriculum?
- What infrastructure support might be needed for teaching AI topics?
Questions? Contact Halil Kilicoglu