The iSchool building, located at 501 E. Daniel St., Champaign, IL, is open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on all University business days. Current students, faculty, and staff have 24/7 swipe access.
If you need additional access for a special event or for employment reasons, please contact the front office staff in Room 112.
Reserving an iSchool room
Requests for rooms in the iSchool Building will be approved for the current semester only. Requests for future semester dates will remain tentative until classes have been finalized.
- Fall semester: approximately July 1
- Spring semester: approximately December 1
- Summer: approximately May 1
Recurring meeting requests will only be accepted for the current semester. Please submit a new request each semester.
If your meeting/event is cancelled, please ensure to cancel the reservation via Outlook or by emailing Peggy Regan so that the room can be made available to others.
There are two options available to reserve a room in the iSchool Building:
- Preferred method: Using your personal Outlook (Exchange) calendar, create a meeting/event and invite the preferred room via Scheduling Assistant. Please note that although a room may show available in Outlook, all room requests are considered tentative until you receive a confirmation email that your request has been accepted.
- Email Peggy Regan with the following information: a) meeting/event name, b) date, c) starting and ending times, d) how many people are expected, and e) preferred room (if applicable).
A confirmation email with the details will be sent once an available room that best fits your needs is determined.
Please note that all room requests are considered tentative until you receive a confirmation email that your request has been accepted.