IS 390 Special Topics in Information Studies
Directed and supervised investigation of selected topics in information studies that may include among others computers and culture; information policy; community information systems; production, retrieval and evaluation of scientific or social science knowledge; computer-mediated communication; and computer-supported cooperative work. May be repeated. Prerequisite: Sophomore standing.
- 390 CI - Consulting for Information Professionals
- 390 FCE - Foundations of Community Engagement
- 390 PIT - Privacy and Information Technology
- 390 RDS - Race & Digital Studies
- 390 RGS - Race, Gender, Sex in Comics
- 390 SS - Social Systems Dynamics