Target Audience: Graduate and undergraduate students pursuing Data Science, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Agronomy, Economics, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Statistics + CS, Math, and Math + CS majors and others.
Come learn about how John Deere is
- using cutting edge data science to feed the world in a more sustainable fashion
- blending computer vision, robotics and deep learning
- advancing career paths for data science professionals
- setting standards for ethical data stewardship and application
Hear from University alumni, including
- Dr. Adrian Rantilla, UIUC PhD 2000, John Deere Fellow
- Dr. James Jeng, UIUC PhD 2000
- Zach Sharp, UIUC 2007
Most importantly, enjoy delicious refreshments in a relaxed environment!
We're hiring for interns and development program and full-time positions at John Deere Harvester Works, John Deere World Headquarters, John Deere Financial, Construction & Forestry Division, Parts Services, Supply Mgmt & Logistics, etc. Our job will be located at our various John Deere unis located at Illinois, Iowa, North Carolina, Kansas, etc.
Questions? Contact Michele Plante
This event is sponsored by iSchool Employer Relations