MS in Bioinformatics Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the MS in Bioinformatics program, students will be able to:
- Manage health, medical, and bio-informatics information using best practices in data stewardship; data science and data analytics; and human-centered design and systems.
- Define and successfully address a tractable research question or real-world problem in health, medical, and bio-informatics using the appropriate scientific and/or research methods.
- Accurately convey the implications of analytical results (in both oral and written modalities) to diverse stakeholders.
- Maintain the highest level of ethical standards.
- Apply best practices for providing value, leadership and team building in health, medical, and bio-informatics.
- Stay up-to-date by learning how to read, analyze, discuss, synthesize, and critique advances reported in the health, medical, and bio-informatics research literature.