Upon completion of the MS in Bioinformatics program, students will be able to:
- Describe the essential concepts in data stewardship, data analytics, and systems analysis and policy and the ways in which those concepts impact data.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, analyze, discuss, and critique scientific advances and limitations described in the research literature.
- Execute a research project that includes their articulation of a tractable research question that is addressed and analyzed using the appropriate scientific methods.
- Effectively and accurately communicate to an interdisciplinary audience in both oral and written formats.
- Adhere to the highest level of ethical standards in all stages of their research and professional activities.