Upon completion of the MS/IM program, students will be able to:
- Manage information using best practices in management and policy; knowledge representation; human-centered design and systems; and data analytics.
- Define and successfully address a tractable research question or real world problem in information management using the appropriate scientific and/or research methods.
- Accurately convey the implications of analytical results (in both oral and written modalities) to diverse stakeholders.
- Maintain the highest level of ethical standards.
- Apply best practices for providing value, leadership, and team building.
- Stay up-to-date by learning how to read, analyze, discuss, synthesize, and critique advances reported in the research literature.