The iSchool Student Showcase gives current bachelor's and master's students in the iSchool the opportunity to share their research and experiences with the iSchool community.
This year’s iSchool Student Showcase will be held online on Wednesday, April 19 from 3:30 to 5 p.m. CST and in person on Thursday, April 20 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. CST. These events are free and open to all.
Students will feature their poster presentations from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. CST. Posters will be on display all day in the multipurpose room on the 4th floor of 614 E. Daniel St.
Both in-person and online formats will allow opportunities for robust discussion and enhanced networking during the events.
Category: Information Sciences and the Humanities
- Anna Sielaff. Relive the True Mother Road: The Edwards Trace Interactive Story Map
- Benjamin Carl Eskin Shapson. Photostat Manuscript Facsimiles in Classical and Medieval Studies
- Luke Emano. Time is Value: Exploring Barriers of Scalability for Timebanks
Category: Inclusive Access and Representation
- Katherine Ashcraft. Books Without a Homeland: Challenges and Considerations in Cataloguing Uyghur-Language Library Materials
- Anna Petrelli. Zines in Libraries Building a Community Collection
- Andrea Serna. Accessibility in Library Instruction
- Katie Colson. Metadata: Insights Into History
Category: Influences on Human Behavior
- Shashank Kambhatla. Investigating Crossref as a Tool to Retrieve Funding Information for Research Works
- Alejandra Arias. The Art of Deception: International Students and On-Campus Scams
- Joanna George. The Future of Mobile Interaction: An HCI Standpoint
- Ray Jeong and Matt Adam Houser. DeCoBot: Detecting Covert Bots in Political Subreddits
Category: Data and Society
- Donlapun Dorothy Wongkarnta. Privacy Concerns Among University Students Towards Learning Management System Data Collection
- Annika Wilcox, Sally Johnson. Facial Recognition Technology, Privacy, and Libraries
- Veera Sai Nikhil Toram, Iram Ayyub. Using and Bringing Data Sonification for Enhancing Accessibility for Visually Impaired People and eLearning Platforms
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by Research Services