iSchool student ambassadors are eager to answer questions about their experiences in our School and at the University of Illinois.
Here are a few sample questions that our ambassadors have answered recently:
- What kinds of clubs would you recommend?
- Can I do a major in IS and a minor in something else?
- What resources are available for career fairs?
- How many classes are technical or involve coding?
Follow these steps to start a conversation with an iSchool ambassador:
- Select an ambassador.
- Select "Create Your Account."
- Complete your short profile.
- Adjust your communication preferences under "Settings."
Ambassadors answer questions as soon as they can, depending on their schedule. If your question is submitted outside of business hours, a response may wait until the next business day.
While iSchool ambassadors can answer general questions about the admission process, specific questions about your application should be directed to email@example.com.